Placing an order
If you are placing an order with us for the first time, welcome on board.
It’s really easy!
- All of our prices are available online at CompassionateCandy.co.uk and include VAT at the current rate.
- Due to market fluctuations, prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will never take payment without confirming pricing. All prices online at CompassionateCandy.co.uk are current.
- We do not offer a back-order system. Out of stock items will not be included on the final order, and we will endeavour to notify you prior to despatch. If we cannot get hold of you, we will send all orders short.
You can pay for your UK Sweets order using a debit or credit card with no surcharges. We accept all major debit & credit cards. We also accept payments via PAYPAL! We do not take the full amount for the order until the order is packed and ready to be shipped.
CAN I CHANGE MY DELIVERY ADDRESS?
Yes, you can change your delivery address throughout the ordering process. As you proceed through the checkout you will be asked your delivery address. Simply enter the new details and we will send your sweets to that address.
DO I NEED TO SIGN FOR MY ORDER?
Yes, our carrier will require a signature when they deliver. This is to ensure that you get all your boxes and a full order.
DO YOU DELIVER OUTSIDE THE UK?
Yes, we can deliver all over the world and ship to most countries; we have a specialist export team dedicated to dealing with all overseas orders. Alternatively you can arrange collection by your carrier.
HOW DO I KNOW IF AN ITEM IS IN STOCK?
On our website all the items will be in stock unless stated. Our team work really hard to ensure that this is correct. We try, but sometimes you may order an item that is not available.
WHEN DO I KNOW AN ITEM IS BACK IN STOCK?
You have the option to be notified by email if an item is out of stock. Just click on the product link and this will automatically email you when the item is back in stock. You can then add this to your next order.
- We seal all packages with security tape. If you receive any packages with damaged tape please contact the office immediately.
- Damaged contents must be signed for as ‘Damaged’ and the office notified immediately.
- Photographic evidence must be supplied for any damages at the time of notification. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your query within 48 hours.